I am a HUGE fan of Gratitudes! You probably already know that, especially if you follow me on FB or Snapchat. While we are wrapping up presents and 2016, it's especially important to be grateful.
There are numerous benefits of having a daily gratitude practice. Here are three of my favorite:
- It genuinely makes me smile :).
- It provides positive perspective.
- It cultivates resiliency and the ability to see positive in any situation.
Our gratitudes don’t have to be huge. They can be everyday things like, I’m grateful for the smell of fresh bread. I am grateful that I can blink. I am grateful that I can speak. I am grateful for Rihanna.
Do you have a gratitude practice? Here are mine:
- Share with someone. Every day, Adaora and I share with each other three things we are grateful for. Plus we share one thing we are grateful for about each other.
- Share on social. I post my gratitudes on social media and invite others to join me.
- Write it down. Every morning, I write down at least 3 things I am grateful for. Yesterday, I wrote down 20 :).
Do any of these practices resonate with you? Pick one and start there!
If you need a gratitude partner, post your’s on my gratitude videos, email me, or send me a snap!
What are 3 things you are grateful for in 2016? Shared below are some of my favorite gratitudes of the day from this year. Enjoy!